UAE Family Visa Requirements
Applying for Family Visa in United Arab Emirates can be easy and simple if all the necessary requirements are fulfilled. The UAE has taken good care of individual needs and has provided the expats with a number of visas – business, freelancer, dependent or employed.
Each visa has different needs. Below are the requirements for a family visa.
Many people come to other nations for work and leave their wife and children behind. Male residents who work in the United Arab Emirates receive a minimum salary of AED 4,000 per month and live in a one-bedroom place or more can sponsor members of their family.
Now, depending on the place (mainland of Dubai or free zone) where the sponsor is currently working or status of their visa, the members of the family are issued visas for 2 to 3 years.
Under the regulations of Dubai, the expat employees are issued a residence visa for 2-3 years while on the other hand, the expat’s investors or employers are each given a 3-year residence visa. Thus, the sponsored resident gets an opportunity to stay for the same period of time as their sponsor. Remember to renew your visa prior to the expiry date to avoid overstay penalties.
Documents Attestation in Dubai – Documents needed to Obtain Family Visa
- Original Valid six months copies of passport of wife and children are needed.
- Original 4 colored photographs of wife and children with white background.
- Sponsor’s original Emirates ID is required.
- Copy of Sponsor’s Insurance.
- Marriage Certificate (original) should be attested and translated in Arabic.
- Birth Certificate (original) should be attested and translated in Arabic.
- Colored copy of passport and visa of the sponsor is required.
- Employer’s original Salary Certificate mentioning the monthly salary (Free zone – letter from relevant Free Zone Authority translated in Arabic, is required.)
- Sponsor’s original labor contract
- Lease/ rental agreement of the sponsor’s house (1 BHK)
- Water and Electricity bill.
In case of Employer or investor, the following documents are also required –
- Color copy of Trade License
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association of the organization
- Personal or company’s original bank statement
Time required for getting your Family Visa
If you have provided all the documents mentioned above for obtaining a family visa, then, on an average, this will take between 10 – 15 working days. But, if it’s late, then it is probably the approval from the Immigration Department of the emirate that is consuming time.
SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides reliable and hassle-free Attestation Services in Dubai with reasonable charges.
Following are the reasons you should consider before picking SEPL.
Make your attestation services convenient by picking our courier services. We collect and drop your documents right from your doorstep and drop them back after attestation.
We have a dedicated team of experienced professionals who guide you and are available in care of every inconvenience.
Saves Your Time:
SEPL saves your time by getting all your work done from entry permits to visa stamping on your behalf.